Skip to form

Cobb County Government

100 Cherokee Street, Marietta, GA, 30090, US

Traffic Complaints

Citizens in the unincorporated parts of Cobb County may file a traffic complaint in one of two ways:

1. Go to or call the closest precinct and file a complaint with the Duty Officer

2. Fill out this survey then click the submit button.

ONLY Traffic Complaints will be accepted via this form. All other requests for reports or assistance should be directed to your local precinct.

Vehicle Type

Your Personal Information

Your Address: